We exist because we offer an exceptional golf experience that intentionally aligns course excellence and concierge-style member service - all amidst a natural woodland setting that is second-to-none. A short, 20-minute drive from the city of Calgary feels like a getaway to our place of natural wonder. We recently hosted our third national championship, the 2016 CP Women's Open, and have been recognized as leaders in environmental stewardship, course design and quality. Our Members are passionate about Priddis Greens and so are our employees.
Turf interns at the Priddis Greens Golf and Country Club will collaborate and assist in all aspects of golf course maintenance. The ideal candidate would be committed to professionalism, teamwork, achieving excellence and display a strong enjoyment of turf maintenance.
- Involvement with all aspects of golf course maintenance
- Assist with cultural practices, fertilizer calibration and application, and irrigation management
- Leadership and management of small teams
- Accurate record keeping
- Hold team members accountable for tasks performed
- Minimum first year of Turfgrass Maintenance Program
- Experience operating equipment an asset
- Knowledge of the game of golf an asset
- Housing accommodation available
- Golf privilege's on our 36-holes and practice facilities
- Pro Shop, Clubhouse, and Concession discounts
- Compensation competitive with industry standards
Thank you for your interest. Posting may be removed prior to application closing date if positions are filled.
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.