The Three Hills Golf Club is set along the Three Hills Creek, and enjoys a unique setting in a small prairie ‘valley’ that makes a perfect backdrop for one of the finest 9 hole golf courses in Central Alberta. The facility is located 5 minutes SW of Three Hills, 1 hour SE of Red Deer and 45 minutes NW of Drumheller.
Manage staff and maintain facility including course, practice facility and on site campground when required. Overall aim is to provide the best possible conditions for members and guests. The Superintendent will report directly to the GM.
- Responsible for hiring and training of maintenance staff with support of General Manager.
- Maintenance of course equipment
- Maintenance of golf cart fleet (30 carts)
- Maintaining the course in a feasible and effective manner to offer the best possible golfer experience
- Campground maintenance and service as required
- Operate department within annual budgets provided by the General Manager and Board of Directors
- Provide monthly updates for GM/Board of Directors
- Alberta Pesticide Applicators License
- Degree or Certificate in Turf Grass Management (preferred)
- Irrigation knowledge
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.